We made good progress on the full assembly this weekend - spending a lot of time figuring out the logistics of building this thing with a group of people and how to keep the pattern somewhat aligned as we add pieces. I think we have a pretty good strategy for moving forward. The second image shows the piece where we left it on Saturday evening with a little more than half of the members in place. The final assembly with be be the same height and about twice as long.
Big thanks go to Laurie, Laura, Mary, John and Lyman for enduring the scorching sun to get this thing up. We'll finish it up in the next couple of weeks.